Karpinski Engineering Columbus
Thanks for visiting our team page!
For your convenience, you may use this online portal to make a donation to the Mid-Ohio Foodbank on behalf of Karpinski Engineering's 2015 Operation Feed Campaign.
Mark your calendars...
- Chili Kick-Off: Monday, March 2, 1130a-1230p
- Dress Down Days: Now - April 3
- Afternoon Delight: March 2 - April 3, Drawing held at Wrap-Up Happy Hour!
- NCAA March Madness: Stay tuned!
- St. Patty's Day Waffle Bar Breakfast: Tuesday, March 17, 730a - 9a, ONLY $5!
- Wrap-Up Happy Hour: Stay tuned!
Please provide confirmation of donation to verify participation in Karpinski Engineering's Operation Feed campaign events.
Your generosity brings hope to millions facing new and unexpected challenges everyday. You are making breakfast, lunch, and dinner a reality for thousands of hungry neighbors in Central Ohio who are struggling to make ends meet.
If you need anything at all, please reach out to Rachel or Erica-- we are happy to help!
Thank you for your contribution!
“It raises our awareness of the need in the community. Not everyone is aware of the problem with poverty and hunger in Central Ohio and Operation Feed allows us to raise that awareness and hopefully do something about it.”
– Cheryl Herbert, Senior Vice President of Clinical Support Services at OhioHealth
“When we think about hunger, we think about faraway places, and what we see on TV. The reality is, in today’s world it really is our neighbors, our friends, people we go to church with, and our kids go to school with. It really is ‘us,’ not ‘them.’ ”
– Matt Habash, President/CEO of Mid-Ohio Foodbank